We take your privacy seriously. We only ask you to provide information that we need in order to deliver the service or information you have requested. This policy covers the use of this website. For full details of your privacy rights as a client, see our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Who we are. This website, KarunaCounseling.com, is maintained by Karuna Counseling, Inc. This business is located in the State of Georgia and only offers services within that state.
- Information We Collect.
- At this website, your personally identifiable information is collected from you only when you use the website to send a message via the contact form. You can avoid this data being collected by the web site by contacting us via the other means, such as by email or phone, listed on the contact page.
- In addition, we maintain logs of site usage for purposes such as to evaluate how the website is used, which and how many pages visitors look at, how long they stay on the website, and what Web browsers are used. This data is tracked in aggregate form, not at an individual user level, and is not uniquely identifying. The aggregate level data may be shared with third parties and the public.
- Our Use of Your Information. We only use information we collect to provide you the information on our website and to deliver any messages you may send via the contact form.
- We share information with third parties only to improve the performance of this web site. This information does not contain any personally-identifiable information unless you have identified yourself to the third party. Otherwise, we do not share or sell any personally identifiable information about website visitors.
- We may use a software technology called “cookies” to create a personalized Web experience for our users. Cookies cannot be used to find your name, email address, or anything that is uniquely identifying about you, unless you provide that information. We require cookies only for website editor login. If you have your browser set to reject or block cookies, the website will continue to function properly for visitors.
- Your Information. The contact form has a notice to visitors to avoid relating any sensitive information. Any information you enter into the contact form is protected with security protocols appropriate to public websites. We do not retain any HIPPA-protected information on this website.
- Limitations. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy, for example, your visit to this website can be detected by your Internet Service Provider and may be recorded in your browser history. Further, we may disclose personal information when required by law or where such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a legitimate law enforcement request.